If this was everything, Personal Assistant would be well worth the cost. BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
- Manage deadlines – Your Personal Assistant can help you keep track of what you need to do, such as getting back to a prospect, making sure applications are submitted to the carrier, following up with an underwriter, or any other item you need to follow up on.
- Enter date and time stamped notes for each appointment.
- Enter in upcoming appointments and schedule an Email or text message reminder to go to you and your client.
- Email follow up messages after appointments.
- Save a permanent record of every appointment.
- Send you an email each morning with a list of your calls and appointments for the day.
- Send you an email each month with a list of clients who have a policy coming due.
- Send a Contract Renewal Email to every client one month before the renewal date and set an Email or text message reminder for you to call them.
- Send Email Campaigns to all your contacts for you on any schedule you want.
- Schedule annual renewal appointment with your clients
Customer Care Services
- Send a Birthday Ecard to all your Clients and Prospects on their birthday.
- Send a mail out birthday, sympathy or get well greeting cards in your handwriting and signature to your clients. (Requires an additional charge for the card and postage.)
- Prepare newsletters
- Create all your emails for you
- Set up Drip Email Campaigns
- Save a permanent record of every incoming and outgoing Email for every client and prospect.
- Read your emails and only send you the ones that are important.
- Handle all correspondence – Once you are comfortable with your Personal Secretary He/She is the first line of defense in managing your email. How many times have you said you are buried in email? They make sure the important messages get to you and others do not.
- Import all your clients and prospects into the system for you.
- Handle information requests that come from your clients.
- Keep track of all your policy information for each client.
- Keep track of all your commissions listed by Company, Plan Name and Client.
- Create and manage newsletters
- Contact management assistance
- Quote management assistance
- Presentation creation in PowerPoint
- Run your BusinessETouch CRM
- Follow up on pending requirements
- Make travel arrangements
- Compile information
- Make decisions – As you begin to trust the capabilities of your Personal Secretary, he/she can make decisions on the tasks they handle. You identify the situations you want to be consulted on, but otherwise your Personal Secretary can keep you out of the mundane by making prudent decisions on the issues you really don’t need to be involved in.
ALL OF THIS FOR ONLY $129 A MONTH
Personal assistant is available as an add on service to your existing BusinessETouch account. Call 406-558-4093 to get started.
BUILT FOR HEALTH AND LIFE AGENTS
See how easy it is to use your Personal Assistant.